Friday 8 April 2016

Swastik Padi Kolam / Rangoli - for Ugadi Fest

Happy Ugadi to all of my friends and well wishers, hope the lights of Ugadi bring glow and warmth to your life! Wishing you a very happy new year!!!
I came back from small family trip to God's Own Country..today morning I drawn this Rangoli for ugadhi festival to wish my friends...




Step 1: Draw Swastik symbol in the centre of your rangoli area


Step 2: Draw more lines on side to make small boxes (Refer the below images)





Step 3: If you want simple method, then you can start from this step. I drawn swastik symbol for Ugadi fest.







Step 4: Draw equal straight lines and small designs in the boxes. (Refer the below images)












Step 5: Add diyas or flowers, it looks more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment