Friday 1 April 2016

World Autism Awareness Day Rangoli 2016

I dedicate this Rangoli for World Autism Awareness Day,2nd April and month of April is Autism Awareness. I felt to say something here, my co-sister son also Autism kid, he such a kind boy and very affectionate to others and always care about others. I proudly dedicate this rangoli for all Autism kid parents. They are real living god.We can start a helping individuals with Autism.



Step 1: Draw circle and inner puzzle designs


Step 2: I used primary colors to make this design for more beautiful. Just follow the below steps and draw some more heart and puzzle shapes.







 Step 3: April is Autism Awareness month. On 2nd April, we will wear blue color and support the Autism day. By lighting it up blue on throughout April, we can start a  helping individuals with Autism.

No comments:

Post a Comment