Wednesday 6 July 2016

Eid Mubarak Wishes - Rangoli Freehand

 A VERY HAPPY AND BLESSED EID MUBARAK!!!!
I drawn this Rangoli to wish my dearest friends!!!
I would like to share one of my golden memories from college days...every year, we are all celebrated Islamic festivals in our friend Fara's home. Her family treated us like a own daughter never forgot that beautiful memories.


Step 1: Draw half moon shape design


Step 2: I decorated that moon shape with my own creativity. (Refer below images)



Step 3: I used Pink and white colors to enhance the beauty of the Rangoli





Step 4: Added small designs in the big design that will give perfect look to Rangoli











Step 5: Completed design without diyas


Step 6: Eid Mubarak background with moon and stars...Rangoli Design is ready for to wish all. 













No comments:

Post a Comment